Kathleen can create sketchnotes of ANY public speaking event you can thing of! Check out some of her pricing packets below of the most common events she works for. If you have something unique, don't be afraid to ask and Kathleen with quote your event special!
"Please accept this as my highest recommendation for Kathy Roling and the work she creates doing Illustrative Sketchnotes. I've had the pleasure of working with Kathy during this last year and she's been easy to work with, extremely open to feedback, prompt in her responsiveness and creative in her approach to our project. Currently, she's illustrating 42 sketch notes for us as a part of our online artist mentoring program, Created to Thrive. We are extremely pleased with her work and her as a person.
If your business or ministry is looking for someone to create with you, not just for you, then Kathy is a great choice. You will not be disappointed."
CEO, Tommey Capital LLC
To enhance the learning experience for all believers in Bible teaching. And to aid ministers in discipleship by creating resources for churches, small groups, Bible studies, and various other ministries.
SHARE THE LOVE!
Support Kathleen in this mission
Follow Sketchnote Ministry
on social medida
Dreams for the Future
Here are some things I’d like to start creating that would be available to the public
• sketchnotes of entire books of The Bible available as downloads or posters, and flyers
• sketchnote books in kindle or PDF form of books of The Bible.
• downloadable kindle books of sketchnotes that follow side by side with spiritual teaching books. I have ambitions to create sketchnotes of every page of teaching books of Apostle Greg Crawford. I’d like to also sketchnote entire books that are classic literature for every student of The Word of God. These sketchnote books would be side by side with these teachings to help organize the information in ways that can be more memorable coupled with these images.
• downloadable posters, fliers, handouts for churches to display sermons, teachings, missions, and for small group study.
• downloadable slides for churches, ministers, small group studies to use in their teachings.
• images to share in social media posts or on websites
• posters and books
• screensavers, bookmarks, digital resources, etc.
• sketchnotes stickers of teachings
• LIVE videos of me creating the sketchnotes while listening to the teachings.
• sketchnotes created from Legacy School Classes downloadable for print or digital notes.
In order to create these resources it takes tremendous time and financial resources to provide these. I feel these could enhance understanding and retaining of teaching in so many and would love the opportunity. I’d like to do this as a crowdfunded ministry so many of the resources can be free on social media and everyone can be blessed regardless of their financial situation. Look for my announcement on social media for starting Patreon in the near future where you can support my work.
Kathleen has always been a doodler. As she was listening to a sermon one day, she decided to take her notes a little differently by doodling what she heard. She discovered how much more fun it was to reference her notes with images and simplified quotes vs a near transcription of a sermon. She found herself looking forward to the sermons more and more to practice turning them into works of art that others could learn from as well. She has developed a very unique style in visual note taking that is full of color and layering of different imagery, making reviewing the notes from any public speaking very exciting to review!