Private Art Lessons
Time & Location
About The Event
Give the gift of Art Education!
Now accepting private students for one on one or sibling groups to come to my studio for once a week lessons tailored just for them.
My teaching experience:
1. Pinot's Palette Art Instructor (both kids and adults)
2. Volunteer Home school Art Instructor (went to several families homes to teach classes to all the siblings)
3. Cattelle Elementary Resident Artist (taught Art classes 3rd-5th grade that tied into class curriculum)
4. Creative Culture Ministries (founded a ministry teaching kids art classes and bible lessons)
5. Creative Base Camp (hosted/created an art camp for refugee kids to teach art techniques and bible lessons)
6. After School Arts Program teaching art classes at various schools in the Des Moines area.
Choose from lessons in:
- Acrylic Painting
- Oil Painting
- Soft Pastels
- pencils and charcoal drawing
- landscape painting
- Still life painting
- Figure drawing
- And much much more!
$50/lesson. ALL material included . (contact for discounts for multiple students)
I’m taking students age 7-adults!
Signing up is not a final commitment. It is just letting me know that you're interested to know more and I'll set a time to chat either over the phone or in person. So don't be shy! Let me know you're interested!
Words from past students:
Heidi West - 5 star review
"She was patient and was able to answer all of my questions."
Deb Davis - 5 star review
"Kathy was very patient and encouraging. I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination yet she encouraged me as I stepped out in uncharted territory for myself. I am so happy with the result!!! I now have a painting on my wall that I receive compliments on often! She had faith in me to create when I was skeptical myself. She draws the artistic and creative talents out of each person she works with. Thanks Kathy!"
Mary West - 5 star review
"Kathleen has such a wonderful energetic personality. Her love of art comes through her teaching skills & that makes learning fun for everyone. I have not only taken lessons from Kathleen but also worked with her during an art camp for children. She was truly amazing. The kids all followed her instructions eagerly & their creativity was allowed to blossom . 1st rate!"